Thursday, September 17, 2009

The night we turned to Carnivore AGAIN!

After having the overrated Hurricane Pork Ribs in Sydney, how could not crave it in my own country! It takes several months to hesitate on which restaurant should I try for the sake of pork ribs. Most of them looks ok-ok-lah, neither do the pictures look appealing. As I was looking for the restaurants to dine in, hallelujah, Yiling's food blog saved my day!

So it is, Bermuda & Onion for pork delights :)

F_013

F_007

F_003

F_012
This portrait reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. She's GORGEOUS!

F_001
Sorry Lern, camera doesn't like you! No wonder you were not being focused :P

F_005
Guinness Beer tastes much better than Heneiken or Carlberg as I don't like the taste of bitter.
p/s : Lern, cut down on Guiness Beer pls. You've been drinking alot in a week!

F_006
For some reason, I do not know why this glass of Grapefruit Juice has indeed turned out to be like Passionfruit Juice.

F_002
Complementary bread

F_004

F_008
Scallops wrapped with Parma Ham

F_010
Wild Boar Fettucine

You know what's meatball or chicken fettucine, but Wild Boar Fettucine seriously hit my mind on how does it taste like. Very uniquely and scrumptiously done! I must say, I'd definitely recommend this to my momma and everyone!

F_009
Roasted Pork Belly served with bacons and white potatoes.

Pork Ribs was initially in my list but somehow gave it up cause both of us couldn't wallop everything. Anyhow, Bermuda & Onion absolutely deserves a return. I'll be back!

F_011
Now camera likes you cause you love the food!

Next, we adjourned to Taiwan Snowflakes @ SS15 for our dinner's closing ceremony, DESSERT! This dessert shop has somehow turned my prejudice upside down. I could still remember how empty this shop was when Jen, Zhen Wei and I were the first customer. It was COMPLETELY EMPTY! Even a group of girls had to whispered a lil' before deciding on trying it. And hence, I said to Jen, "Jen, once you come back from States, this shop would definitely close down. So better eat more la!"

Turns out, people have been telling me how crowded this dessert shop is when I was back to Sydney. This is totally UNBELIEVABLE!

F_015
Now, I went back for second try and eventually get addicted to the chewy taro balls.

F_016

Sad but true, Lern doesn't like it! Snowflakes should ban him from entering :P

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei